We live in a world where we are raised to perceive a particular type of beauty, an ideal way of things, and how it should be. But that should end today. We should be able to break out of the box that hinders us from being our true selves. Let society know you don’t live on their social standards.
Despite the unbreakable force of these norms, you must be stronger and bolder and allow yourself to shine through!
Embrace your uniqueness and ignore what others may think of you. Live a life with no regrets! It is your life, so only you should have a say on it.
You are who you are, and I am who I am.
Be You, follow your dreams, and be a cup that overflows with love, success, and self-acceptance!
Here are 25 Motivational Quotes that will guide you to become success:
- “I am who I am, not who you think I am. Not who you want me to be. I am me.” – Brigitte Nicole
2. “If I lost myself last year, I’m not losing myself this year.” – T.T
3. “I’ve found out that growing up means being honest. About what I want. What I need. What I feel. Who I am.” – Epiphany
4. “Keep taking time for yourself until you’re you again.” – Anonymous
5. “I am who I am today for the choices I made yesterday.” – Anonymous
6. “I am the architect of my life. I build my own foundation, and I choose my own bricks.” – Anonymous
7. “I know where I’m going, and I know the truth, and I don’t have to be what you want me to be. I’m free to be what I want.” – Muhammad Ali
8. “Who are you? Are you in touch with all of your darkest fantasies? Have you created a life for yourself where you can experience them? I have. I am fucking crazy. But I am free.” ― Lana Del Rey
9. “All I wanted was to live a life where I could be me and be okay with that. I had no need for material possessions, money or even close friends with me on my journey. I never understood people very well anyway, and they never seemed to understand me very well either. All I wanted was my art and the chance to be the creator of my own world, my own reality. I wanted the open road and new beginnings every day.” ― Charlotte Eriksson
10. “Don’t let your struggle become your identity.” – Anonymous
11. “If ever I tell you about my past, it’s never because I want you to feel sorry for me, but so you can understand why I am who I am.” – Anonymous
12. “I am slowly learning that some people are not good for me, no matter how much I love them. I deserve someone who is gentle and kind because my soul is getting tired. Realizing that I deserve something is one of the first steps.” – Michelle K.
13. “I am who I am. Your approval is not needed.” – John Nicholson
14. “I’d rather be hated for who I am rather than be loved for who I am not.” – Kurt Cobain
15. “I am confident because I can admit who I am, what I’ve done, and loved myself for who I’ve become.” – Anonymous
16. “Why should I care what other people think of me? I am who I am and who I wanna be.” – Avril Lavigne
17. “Make no mistake between my personality and attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are.” – Anonymous
18. “Remind yourself that you cannot fail at being yourself.” – Wayne Dyer
19. “I truly believe that every single person has to go through something that absolutely destroys them so they can figure out who they really are.” – Anonymous
20. “Energy is contagious, positive, and negative alike. I will forever be mindful of what and who I am allowing into my space,” – Alex Elle
21. “If you don’t see your worth, you’ll always choose people who don’t see it either.” – Anonymous
22. “Just keep moving forward and don’t give a shit about what people think. Do what you have to do for you.” – Johnny Depp
23. “I am learning to love who I am, where I am, as I am.” – MHN
24. “I am who I am, an’ I’m not ashamed.” – Robeous Hagrid
25. “Sometimes, I am an angel, some I am a devil, sometimes you will hate me, and sometimes you will love me, but I am who I am, and no one can change that.” – Anonymous
Shout it to the world!
I am who I am!
Never let people or your hardship turn off the fire burning inside you! Be a warrior and conquer your fears. It is better to be original than to be fake and ordinary. Stand out and come through.
Life is all about attaining your goals and remaining truthful to yourself and others. So if you want to be successful, you should stop pretending and start living your truth! Be free from expectations and social norms! Love yourself for what and who you are. Remember that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but what is beauty if you don’t see it in yourself?
One day, you will find yourself on your deathbed. By that time, would you want to look back at the things you should have done and forever wonder on “what if”?
A happy and successful life only belongs to those who are honest and who work hard for it. Some people do work hard but are dishonest, and this usually prohibits them from going further in life.
Live a life without limits; live a life without regrets!