If you are a Single Man, feeling empty inside and gloomy on the outside, think first before you pity yourself.
Always remember that YOU are NOT ALONE.
I’m Single, and I’m proud. Being Single doesn’t mean that you are ALONE, that you don’t belong.
It simply means that you have a big sense of responsibility. You tend to prioritize your family and your career before entering into a relationship.
Here are 25 cool “Single” Motivational Quotes that throw light on what being Single is all about.
1. “The high courage of a Single man is an army all by itself!“
Because you learn how to stand by yourself, you become courageous; your faith becomes stronger than your fears.
You can build an army of your own, forged by your strong will and unbreakable thoughts about good things.
2. “Being single is not always a curse. Sometimes it is a blessing because you don’t have to worry about being disappointed.“
You do things by yourself, you don’t have someone to blame when everything goes wrong.
Most of all, you will not expect anyone that might disappoint you at the end of the day.
3. “Sometimes you have to stand alone to prove to others – and yourself – that you can still stand.“
Being Single makes you stronger and braver in the face of life challenges. It teaches you to be more independent, no matter how hard your situation is.
4. “Being single is just a status, not destiny.“
You often see lots of couples roaming the streets, updating their status on social media sites.
When you feel down about the situation, think first. Are they happy with the status they have? Yes, they might be in a relationship, but you can’t really tell whether they are happy or sad.
It’s not your destiny to be Single. Just wait for the perfect person at the perfect time.
5. “Being Single doesn’t mean that you know nothing about love.“
It’s a misconception that Singles are loveless and don’t know how to love. In fact, Single people always love deeply and unconditionally.
They might remain single after a break-up to show that they are loyal to their previous partners and tend to stay single forever.
It shows that Single people know how to love more than anyone else in the world.
6. “Sometimes being Single is wiser than being in a false relationship.“
What’s the use of staying in a false relationship? If you are having some problems with your partner because he/she doesn’t love you that much, it would be better if you stayed Single for life.
If someone doesn’t know your value, you have the option to be alone for a better life.
7. “Being Single is no longer due to a lack of options – it’s a choice. A choice to refuse to let your relationship status define your life, to live every day happily, and let your “ever after” work itself out.”
Being Single is not a big deal. There are a lot of things to do. A lot of things to enjoy. Many places to explore and many people to talk to.
It all depends on how you handle your situation. But you need to make the best out of every situation.
8. “If you truly want to be respected by people you love, you must prove to them that you can survive without them.“
You are an independent person. You were born alone in this world. You can survive without a love partner.
You have grown into someone great and successful, so you should have self-respect.
No matter how desperate you are to have a life partner, you should consider yourself first and earn others’ respect second.
9. “Sometimes it’s better to be alone, ‘cause no one can hurt you that way.“
You will sometimes feel that you’re alone, but it would be lonelier to feel the pain of break-ups. Imagine yourself having a break-up with someone.
How would you feel? How would you react? It’s better to be lonely than to be hurt in the worst way.
You don’t need to feel pain if you have the choice to be Single for a while.
10. “Being brave enough to be alone frees you up to invite people into your life because you want them and not because you need them.“
If you find yourself shutting your doors to other people because you’re single, you’re probably wrong for doing so.
There are some unnecessary people that come into our life and hurt us, but if you are Single you can’t feel that pain – yet broken-hearted people do.
11. “It is better to lock up your heart with a merciless padlock than to fall in love with someone who doesn’t know what they mean to you.“
Don’t be too kind to someone who tampered with your heart. It is a wise decision to secure your heart from people who want to break it into pieces.
12. “There are some places in life where you can only go alone. Embrace the beauty of your solo journey.“
We only live once, and when you’re Single, you can finally do all the things you want to do.
No limitations, no expectations, no boundaries, no manipulations, no heartaches, no breakdowns, and no worries.
It’s just YOU, alone, enjoying the beauty and wonders of the world.
13. “You don’t have to be part of a couple to be happy, you know.“
It’s wrong to think that being Single is boring and sad. You could be happy with your own little thing, your craziness, and your thoughts.
No one can stop you from doing things that you love. You can enjoy every moment of your life. You are not alone; you are just enjoying the perks of being alone.
14. “Single is not a status; it is a word that describes a person who is strong enough to live and enjoy life without depending on others.“
When life gets tough, you tend to give up when someone left you behind. But being Single teaches you to depend on yourself more than anyone else.
You can use yourself as your own shield, ‘cause no one will help you but YOURSELF. Cherish yourself more than anyone in the world.
15. “I never feel alone realizing the fact that my life is my only life partner.“
When you look in the mirror, you can see that special someone: the one that will never leave you, the one that will care for you, the one that will always be at your side, forever your partner in life.
Even when it seems that there is no one else, always remember there’s one person who never ceased to love you: yourself.
16. “Being Single is an opportunity to live life on your terms and not apologize.“
You tend to make mistakes because you are just a simple human being in a world full of perfectionists.
You might bow down and apologize to someone who even doesn’t deserve your apologies. If you feel like it’s not your responsibility to apologize to your partner, don’t do it.
If you’re single, you don’t have to apologize for something that you didn’t even do. You can skip those unnecessary apologies and live by your own rules.
17. “Being “happily Single” is recognizing that you don’t need or want to be rescued from your life by someone because your life is pretty awesome, as is.“
You don’t need someone to rescue you from loneliness or being Single. You don’t need to depend on someone just to feel happy and well.
You have yourself, and that’s all you need. Some people are severely lonely; all they can do is accept the Single life as an example of being free and happy.
18. “Love yourself first, because that’s who you’ll spend the rest of your life with.“
There’s nothing wrong if you love yourself more than anyone else in this world.
You have a right to self-love. It’s better to give importance to your life than to be ignored and neglected by someone else. Love yourself however you want to.
19. “Your single not because you are not good enough for one, it’s that you’re too good for the wrong one.“
You are too good for someone unworthy. You are one of the best creatures God has made. You are made through His perfection, and no one can degrade your value.
You are worth more than the riches of this world. You are priceless and can’t be matched with someone else.
Try to value yourself because you deserve more than you expect.
20. “It’s very fun to be single because you know what happens? You find yourself, you understand what it means to love yourself, instead of putting all this energy to give and trying a relationship.“
When you are Single, you tend to learn more about yourself. You have a chance to find your true self, your strengths, talents, potential, and weaknesses. It’s a good way to work towards self-improvement.
You tend to manage your time focusing on yourself and can value your time as much as you want.
You have a lot of energy. You can explore more things in the world. You can travel around and learn a lot of wonderful things.
You can see a lot of opportunities and possibilities in your life. You can turn the world upside down.
You can see miracles and you can even have a chance to be the best version of yourself.
21. “I found being single to be a gift in disguise because I fell in love with the person I am.“
You begin to learn how to love yourself deeply, to treasure every part of your body. To cultivate your mind and to cleanse your soul.
You will learn how to do all these things because you will realize how amazing you are, and gradually fall in love with yourself.
22. “Yes I’m alone. But I’m alone and free.“
There’s no limit to what you can do. No boundaries of where you can go. Nothing to consider, no one to quarrel with.
Being Single is the best way to feel free, untethered from toxic relationships. Just enjoy the life you have because you only have one life.
23. “Single is no longer a lack of options—but a choice.“
If you are Single, it doesn’t mean that you don’t have any options. It’s your choice to stay where you are, to remain who you are, and to be who you want to be.
24. “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.“
No one can love YOU as you do. There’s nothing wrong with giving too much love to yourself.
Giving affection to yourself doesn’t mean that you are selfish, that you don’t give love and care to others.
It simply means that YOUR love comes from YOURSELF and spreads to others from there. “To fall in love with yourself is the first secret to happiness.”
25. “If you’re single, focus on being a better you instead of looking for someone better than your ex. A better you will attract a better next.“
Focus on yourself, not on others. Bear in mind that people come and go in life. No one will stay by your side forever.
People are deceiving; their minds are full of indescribable thoughts. Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives.
If you continue to cultivate yourself, everything will fall in place. You don’t need to find someone – they will come and look for you.
Being Single is not an issue or a problem. If others think that it affects your social status, they are wrong.
You can love yourself in a way that no one else can. Treasure yourself, because you are worth more than you know.
Read more popular posts from our blog!!!